Amazon They Pick

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful...

Well, Wed morning I got a call from one of my customers saying they are out of my product, and that they need my product...NOW.  So, I rented a truck and I was on the road at 11 a.m.  Then I drove 1200 miles to pick up my product which was stuck in a Southern Oregon trucking terminal, then I delivered the product to my dealer at the Canadian border, then I made it home at 8:30 a.m. Thanksgiving morning.  My wife asked me, "What the heck, was this really that important?"  Well, it was, it's my job and people rely on me, I don't let them down.  It's just the way I am.

Then I was still was able to join my family for Thanksgiving dinner at my son's (Joseph) house.  And our other son, Ryan, was able to celebrate Thanksgiving with us from Juneau, AK, via Skype.

I am blessed, I know it, and I am truly thankful to God for everything that I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment